A tasty crepe with potatoes, smoked herring and caviar at Breizh Cafe. Photo: Thom Wong
1. Breizh Café: Savory and sweet crepesSituated in the heart of the Marais, the Breizh Café serves up some of the best crepes in Paris. Food expert David Lebovitz loves the buckwheat versions with egg, ham and cheese. Try a savory one for around €8, and you'll be full and happy all night!
109 Rue Vieille du Temple, 3rd arrondissement
+33 1 42 72 13 77
Metro: Saint-Sébastien - Froissart (Line 8)
2. L'as du fallafel: Delicious Middle Eastern eatsA Paris classic and Cheapo favorite in the Marais, the falafel here is simply the best, and at around €6, it can't be beat! The only downside: Be prepared to wait in a line (but it moves quickly!).
32-34 Rue des Rosiers, 4th arrondissement
+33 1 48 87 63 60
Metro: Saint-Paul (Line 1)
3. Krishna Bhavan: Spicy Indian food for lessParis may not be known for its Indian food, but this place is a great option if you're looking for something to spice things up. At Krishna Bhavan, you can enjoy a hearty dish, side and drink for only €10.
24 Rue Cail, 10th arrondissement
+33 1 42 05 78 43
Metro: La Chapelle (Line 2)
Higuma is a cozy and cheap Japanese hang out on Rue Sainte-Anne. Photo: Donna
4. Higuma: Well-priced Japanese menuRue Sainte-Anne in the 1st arrondissement is home to many tasty Japanese restaurants that serve a range of budgets. Higuma offers the perfect balance of delicious food and low prices. Dishes here start around €8.
32 bis Rue Sainte-Anne, 1st arrondissement
+33 1 47 03 38 59
Metro: Pyramides (Lines 7 and 14)
5. Bistrot Victoires: Tasty salads and French fareA perennial favorite, Bistrot Victoire is classic, cozy and ideal for those traveling on a budget who want to enjoy authentic French cuisine. Try any of their amazing salads for €9 each.
6 Rue la Vrillière, 1st arrondissement
+33 1 42 61 43 78
Metro: Bourse or Sentier (Line 3)
Read the full article
A longer version of this article originally appeared on EuroCheapo.com. Check out the full article for three more delicious and affordable dinner ideas in Paris.